At East Quarter Dental, we want to do everything to ensure your dental health is the best. This includes emphasizing the importance of staying up-to-date with diagnosed treatment.
So why is keeping up with treatment so important?
1. You will save time and money spent in the long run. No one likes spending money they don’t need to. If you put off your diagnosed treatment, it is likely you’ll pay more later. While treatment can be costly, it becomes more expensive when delayed. More complex treatments usually require more time for the procedure(s) and subsequent recovery. You will thank yourself later if you schedule as soon as you can!
2. You will be more comfortable! Whether you require restorative treatment or are looking for cosmetic treatment, getting it done will relieve pain and/or make you more comfortable with your smile. Nothing beats that!
3. Current dental issues will grow more severe the longer they go untreated. One of the main reasons patients develop severe oral health problems is that they do not follow up with their dentist’s recommended treatment. Not following through with diagnosed treatment will result in even more in-depth treatment.
Our dentist is proud to offer a wide range of treatments at East Quarter Dental and always makes sure she does what is best for each patient. Treatment looks different depending on the patient’s smile goals and the urgency of addressing dental issues. So what does East Quarter Dental offer treatment-wise?
Here are a few of our treatment options:
- Crowns – If you want to prevent a weak, broken, or cracked tooth from breaking further, a crown is the best option! It will protect your tooth while giving it a natural look.
- Fillings & root canals – Cavities and infections can be easily treated with our filling and root canal options! They both provide simple ways to restore and maintain your natural set of teeth.
- Invisalign – Do you want to straighten your smile but not have to worry about the drawbacks of traditional braces? Invisalign clear aligners could be the perfect option for you!
- Nightguards – A nightguard is a great way to keep your smile straight after finishing up Invisalign treatment and will help protect your teeth from grinding.
- Extractions – A chronic toothache or infection in a tooth may require an extraction. This will improve the overall health of your mouth and keep the problem from worsening.
These are only some of the various treatments offered here at East Quarter Dental! Remember, it is best to get your treatment taken care of as soon as possible to prevent further dental issues. If you need to schedule your treatment or have any questions for our staff, call us at (469) 943-1400.