The East Quarter Dental team has been loving spending time in downtown Dallas and getting to know our neighbors! Dallas has so much to offer, and we are lucky enough to be located at its center. We understand that many people don’t enjoy going to the dentist, but what if your visit with us could be turned into a fun Dallas outing? We are excited to share some of our favorite Dallas neighborhood favorites locations in downtown Dallas for eats and sips with you! If you haven’t booked a visit with us yet, maybe this will convince you!
Dallas Neighborhood Favorites
- National Anthem. Located directly across from our office, National Anthem is an upscale American-style restaurant with meals to die for. Not only is the food incredible, but the atmosphere will make you want to stay for hours while enjoying appetizers and drinks with friends! Our favorite meals include the Prime Double burger, the Proper Fish n Chips, and the Good Ole Steak Nachos. We also recommend checking out their daily specials. They’re sure to blow your taste buds away! If you decide to go to National Anthem after visiting with us, make sure to wait 30 minutes for your fluoride treatment to set in!
- Palmieri. Is your morning coffee important to you? We understand! Luckily, there is a delicious coffee shop just a short walk away from our office, located next to the Dallas Farmers Market! Palmieri has every caffeine lover’s favorite choices, from a variety of flavored lattes to cold brew to simple black coffee. It is common knowledge that consuming too much coffee can be harmful to the health of your teeth, and our team wants to do everything we can to inform you on how to drink coffee safely! Once you come in to see us, you will be armed with the knowledge to enjoy Palmieri coffee and keep your teeth healthy.
- Taqueria la Ventana. Everyone loves tacos! Taqueria la Ventana, located close to Palmieri, is the perfect stop to enjoy a wide variety of tacos with high-quality elote on the side. In addition to this, they offer churros, burritos, queso, burrito bowls, and horchata! Satisfy all your Mexican food cravings, and stop by our office to have your teeth cleaned afterward!
- Postino. Appetizers and wine are the perfect way to end a long day. Postino not only has delicious meals but also offers some of the best appetizers in downtown Dallas in our humble opinion! It is located less than five minutes from our office by car in the vibrant arts district of Deep Ellum. It is the perfect place to get a glass of wine and share bruschetta with friends on a Friday evening!
- SOVA. Boutique hotels are the best, and we are lucky enough to be located right next door to one! SOVA is a great place to stay, and it is also an easy stop for a tasty cocktail. There is a relaxed bar located right in the lobby, and they offer all the go-to beverages, including some delicious concoctions of their own. Make sure to give them a visit next time you come in for an appointment with us.
After you visit out Dallas neighborhood favorites
It was challenging to narrow down all of our Dallas neighborhood favorites in downtown Dallas, but these five stand out and are worth your time. We love supporting fellow local businesses and want to do everything to build relationships with the people around us. If you have any questions for our staff or would like to schedule an appointment at East Quarter Dental, call us at (469) 943-1400 or visit eastquarterdental.com/schedule/. It will be a perfect excuse to check out one of these fun spots!
If you’d like to learn more about keeping up with treatments at our dental office, check out this blog.